February, the month of LOVE! Valentine’s Day doesn’t just have to be about couples you can share the day or evening with friends and family, too! For some, not all. Even if you don’t have a significant other here are some ideas for the day!
Ideas for those single folks out there!
- Gather your single friends and go out to a bar, restaurant, bowling alley, arcade, mini-golf, etc. Go out and have fun, no reason not too!
- Spend the evening with your Celeb Crush! Veg out and watch movies or television shows with your Celeb Crush.
- Take on a spin of “Secret Santa” with “Secret Admirer” and give gifts among you and your unattached friends!
- Treat ‘Yo Self- Spend the day getting a massage, a pedicure or manicure, or a new robe, whatever helps you relax.
- If you don’t feel like being alone or going out, HAVE A PARTY!-Invite your friends who are available and have a game night.
Out of the ordinary ideas for those couples out there!
- Take a cooking class-Try a cuisine that is a little different and more adventurous than what you and your significant other would normally order.
- Check off a big Bucket List item together!- Maybe you both want to go skydiving or rock climbing or hiking in the mountains.
- Try being a tourist in your own city- visit all of those museums, restaurants, and local points of interest that you would never have thought to visit. Here’s a list to help: http://findingkansascity.com/lists/things-to-do-in-kansas-city
- Recreate your fist date- Remember why you fell in love! Happy Valentines Day to Everyone!